Art, Music, Gardening, Travel, Humor, Politics, Maddening, and All Things Worth Mentioning!







Green Man Burns

Green Man Burns
Don't you ever feel this way!!!!





Thank you for stopping by!

Please feel free to leave your comments, expressions, and all musings of interest. I LOVE comments; become a follower.







Sunday, January 17, 2010

I will be the guinea pig!

       HAVING A HISTORY OF SEASONAL HAY FEVER.....LAST WINTER I DECIDED TO EAT HONEY ON MY TOAST IN THE MORNING, MOST MORNINGS, ALL WINTER LONG AND SEE IF THE POLLEN THAT IS NATURALLY IN THE HONEY WOULD HELP COME SPRINGTIME. IT IS SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE THE ALLERGY SHOT THEORY.

       WELL TO MY AMAZEMENT IT HELPED IMMENSELY!!
BARELY A SNIFFLE, NOT ONE DAY OF MISERY, FOR THE NORMALLY 6 WEEKS I NORMALLY WOULD  SUFFER.

      NOTE: I AM LUCKY TO HAVE ACCESS TO VERY 'LOCAL' HONEY, AS OUR RANCH FRIENDS HAVE BEE BOXES ON THEIR LAND ETC. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACT IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS FOR YOURSELF.

      THIS WILL BE THE SECOND YEAR, SO LETS SEE!!
I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE RESULTS......:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pet Mom 1! Good luck with your allergies. Every Spring, my eyes get itchy and teary for about two weeks. It drives me crazy. At least it only lasts a short time.

    My email is kwpawtucket@cox.net. Don't forget to look at my primary blog called Barking at the Moon. Scroll to the bottom and visit the fish. If you click on your cursor, you can feed them little black specks of food.

    ReplyDelete